Down At The Abbey Festival – Ticket Purchase Terms & Conditions
‘Down at the Abbey’, ‘Festival’, ‘We’/‘Our’/‘Us’ means the event organisers Black & White Music Ltd t/a Heavy Pop.
‘You’,’ Your’ means the ticket holder / member of the public attending the event.
1.Down at the Abbey will comply with all guidance issued by the Government in relation to Covid-19 for this Event, which may include conditions of entry to the Event. We will require your compliance and co-operation with any such requirements. You must at all times comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards and your failure to comply or co-operate may lead to your eviction from the site without a refund. You must not enter the site if you believe that you may have been infected with Covid-19 and/or you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19.
2. For ticket or general event enquiries, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings. Tickets are for the Event and not for a specific Artist or billed attraction.
4. Anyone aged 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children aged 10 and under are required to wear a contact number wristband that we will provide at the Wristband Exchange.
5. Food and drink will be available on site for purchase at the Event. Proof of age may be requested at the point of entry and at the bars. A Challenge 25 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site.
6. Wristband exchange will be open on Saturday 11th September from 11am(subject to change) until 7.30pm. Tickets cannot be purchased or collected after this closes. The festival gates will open from 11am (subject to change) until 8pm. There is no entry or re-admission to the site after 8pm.
7. Ticket holders may be subject to search on entry, or on site at any time.
8. The festival will refuse admission or eject a ticket holder without refund for unreasonable or dangerous behaviour.
9. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio recording of the festival for promotional purposes.
10. All those attending the Event do so at their own risk.
11. These T&Cs are subject to change from time to time without notice and in our sole discretion. We will notify you of amendments to these T&Cs by email. Final rules to be agreed in conjunction with the licensing committee, police and event
12. These T&Cs are governed by English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. Tickets cannot be refunded under any circumstances other than event cancellation.
14. Personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event are at your own risk and we shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
15. Strictly no outside alcohol will be allowed.
16. No glass (including bottles, jars, etc), weapons, fireworks, smoke canisters, and other similar articles are permitted onto the site.
17. No animals (except assistance dogs) are permitted onto the site.
18. No bicycles, scooters, or similar; drones, umbrellas, large bags or inflatables are permitted. Portable chairs are not allowed on site unless pre-arranged. If you need to bring a portable chair with you for your access requirements, please email email@example.com
19. We operate a zero-tolerance drug policy. Anyone found using or possessing illegal drugs will be ejected from the festival and refused re-admission.
20. Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
21. Empty reusable bottles (subject to current Covid-19 guidance). You can refill your empty bottles at the water points onsite for free. Sealed / untampered soft drinks 500ml or less.
22. Hand sanitisers (<100ml). There will be sanitations points throughout the event site, as required by current guidance.
23. Cold food.
24. Picnic blankets during the daytime event hours (the event staff will advise when these must be packed away).
25. Small bags (which may be searched by the event staff).
26. Buggies / Prams.
27. We have a zero tolerance policy to harassment and abuse of any kind. If you experience or witness harassment or abuse at the festival, please report it to festival staff or member of security.
28. Smoking is not permitted (this includes e-cigarettes and/or vaping) except in the marked area away from the performance areas.
29. Exposure to loud music may cause permanent hearing damage, please bring ear defenders / plugs if you require them.